A golf ball is a vital part in any golf game. There are different balls for different golfing preferences, so choosing from a wide array of specialized balls which will cater to the player’s regular golfing needs is definitely a must.
Golf balls, when manufactured by top-tier golfing equipment companies, such as Callaway Golf, are categorized mostly by how they are made, and what materials were used to make them. These factors affect the whole performance of the ball. Some materials are lightweight, and will have an effect in the speed and lift of the ball. Other balls will be made of a more compressed material, requiring the golfer to hit harder.
Companies like Callaway Golf offer different types of golf balls, each type made for different preferences.
Here are some examples of the types of golf balls that the golfer can choose from:
• Softness-based – the ball’s low compression makes it go faster and farther, reducing the spin and covering more distance that players prefer. With the reduced spin, the ball flies straight, thus affecting distance.
• Swing-speed dependent – designed to match with the player’s swing speed. It will provide outstanding aerodynamic performance, having a penetrating and long ball flight due to its low speed lift. This golf ball also features softness, but this time, it’s in the material used to make the ball’s cover. It helps to control the player’s shots around the green. The soft inner core of the ball will lower the spin, and the firm outer core adds to the control of the ball’s spin.
• Swing-speed dependent, multi-layer – the low spin of the ball makes the ball hook and slice through the fairway, given that the swing speed of the player is moderate. With its multi-layer design, players can also have full control of the ball.
• Speed-dependent – made for excellent aerodynamics, the player will experience less drag as the ball penetrates at a longer distance. It has a fast core to achieve a high ball speed, covering a max distance. The inner and outer mantles of the ball are made to be thin for maximum speed, and the cover enhances durability.
• Core-based – the core of this ball is highly resilient and has low compression, providing fast ball speeds, maximizing distance, as well as improving the accuracy of each hit.
• Cover-based – the cover of these balls is made of a durable material called ionomer, promoting straighter and longer drives through a low spin. Its high level energy core is designed for extreme distance and maximum launch speed, enough to withstand all conditions of the game.
• Large Core-based – the core of this ball is resilient and large, giving the ball a greater speed. With the softness of the core’s compression, it gives the player a straighter shot and allows the ball to travel long distances (due to the lower drive spin). The ball’s cover is usually made of a soft ionomer, giving the player control and just the right feel when the ball is in the green. The ball uses the mantle layer, which is thin and soft, to attain maximum speed.
The materials used in making a golf ball vary depending on what the manufacturer’s specialty is. Callaway Golf, for example, makes their golf balls in a variety of core compression levels, and it will affect the overall speed of the ball.
Golf balls are traditionally white in color, but there are other colors to choose from, usually in the neon shade. Neon balls are much more visible on the green and in the air. In fact, top manufacturers, like Callaway Golf, allow the golfer to buy multi-colored ball sets – a box with two or more colors of golf balls inside.
There are lots of types of golf balls to choose from. Don’t end up confused though, just choose the golf ball that suits your playing style.
As the Global market continues to expand, businesses are becoming more competitive to grab a share of customer base and keep them loyal to you. The markets are now customer-centric and giving efficient customer service is a must. Even a huge number of customers are utilizing business websites to buy products, compare, services and others, it is still more beneficial for an online business to provide live chat service at the website itself. The live chat can provide instant solutions to the customer’s concerns, complaints, problems, grievances and others. Thus, this is the preferred mode to get in touch with customers in this e-commerce world.
Having a live chat service would lead to cost-saving, as integrating live chat on your website costs less than having a voice or email based customer support. The live chat software that supports the live chat provides quality services and features to businesses that leads to better customer satisfaction. This will also help in increasing online sales. Through online chat, hot lead can be identified and converted into sales. The chat agent’s skills in promoting the products are exercised during a live chat with potential clients and thus increases sales. The chat representatives can also engage the customers in real-time and solve their problems instantly.
The live chat support proves to be very beneficial during certain stages of the customer interaction process. Online businesses are very concerned about the customers abandoning the shopping cart before the checkout process. Live chat customer service can help reduce the shopping cart abandonment rates. The service is an effective, safe, and secured mode of communication with the customers. Very sensitive and vital financial information such as social security number, credit card number can be shared with chat representatives through a live chat channel. The customers can likewise receive some essential information such as refund guidelines, filling up contact us forms, company policies, shipping costs, and others. Therefore, live chat service is of great help in providing customer service and to boost sales.
Live Chat Customer Service Helps Provide Instant Customer Service
With the introduction of the internet, the way online business is done has changed a lot. There is also an increased in online retail sale. With the increasing number of individuals who prefer to purchase online, the need to have an efficient customer service has risen as well. Live chat service makes sure that the customers get a quick response that leads to easy and fast shopping thus improving sales and revenue. A well-trained chat representative can handle the live chat efficiently. They are not just trained in sales skills, but also in providing an excellent customer service as well.
Chat customer service is more favorable in an online shopping environment because it provides a human touch while shopping on a retail website. It is also cost-effective and very convenient to customers. With the present development in online forums, social media and others that provide immediate responses to user queries, online shopping likewise requires the same to provide better customer service. Because of this, customer complaint has lessened and lead to increase in the customer base.
Analyze Customer Base Better
Developing meaningful analytics from the conversations is labor intensive and expensive. The service changes that by being a text-based interaction and thus index-able by several conventional analytic tools.
Integration of Google Analytics with live chat offers a robust insight into how efficient conversations are at driving buying behavior, and these tools continue to improve for better insights.
Live chat service is an essential tool to drive and maintain business, make the most efficient use of personnel and analyze the effectiveness of your efforts. Also, the benefits mentioned above starts as soon as you begin using live chat on your website.
Article submission, which involves the submission of an article to an article submission directory, is one of the most effective White Hat SEO techniques. There are several tips that will help you write an effective article.
The article you write should have links pointing towards your website. Note that you are not allowed to have contextual links – the links should be on the resource box at the end of article. Using your article for link building enables you to kill two birds with one stone. Your article will help with link popularity and it will bring you out as an expert in your niche, therefore helping with SEO and branding respectively.
If your article is to have an impact on your SEO campaign, it must be written for humans. The title should contain the keyword as this helps people quickly know what the article is about. There should be heading tags throughout the article. Readers prefer content that is broken down into chunks that are easily readable. You should also consider having bulleted points. Proof read the article because if there are structural, grammatical, and other errors, readers will think you are not careful and they will associate the carelessness with your product/service or brand.
The size of the article matters. A good SEO article should not be more than 500 words long and it should not be less than 300 words long.
You should listen to your clients to come up with a great article. You could have a few potential readers go through the article and give you feedback. This will not only ensure that there are no errors, but it will also ensure that you are saying what people are interested in.
If you are not good in writing or in English, consider taking a refresher course. There are many such refresher courses online. You should read a lot and watch movies as this exposure helps with your writing. Ensure that the text flows naturally. If you are really poor at writing or in English, have your article professionally written.
Have a target audience in mind. This will help you determine such things as the complexity of the content and even the tone of the article. Depending on the audience, you could use numbers to capture the reader’s attention.
Submit your articles to top article submission directories. Examples include ezinearticles.com and articlebase.com. Go through the guidelines of these directories before submission. Complement article submission with other SEO strategies such as Sitemap creation, internal linking, and social bookmarking.